Monday, July 16, 2012

Super Easy French Bread Pizza

I am sure that most people know this one, but I was at the store yesterday trying to find easy lunches for the upcoming visit from the other CreativeMamma and I saw a sale on french bread. I first thought about all the recipes that I have been pinning off of Pinterest, but why not just make it really easy on everyone.

When my friends come to visit all I want to do is talk and hang out, not spend time searching on the Net for that one Pin I remember from 3 months ago. So I thought "Why not pizza?". I bought 2 french bread loafs, pepperoni, salami, cheese, and some sauce. I had plenty of veggies at home already from my garden so I was ready.

So here we go. Slice the loafs length wise and top with whatever you like. I broiled mine for about 1-2 minutes but I think next time I will bake it for a few minuets to warm all the way through.


Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment